There are many aspects of this NO being down which don’t add up. Ivan said someone’s yanking someone’s chain but I’m told there was an admission today at the server end that they have indeed being running the whole package slowly.
They put us on a different server today and I’m told removed the restrictions, at which point the sites came back up and then crashed again. I’ve just checked one of the other sites I know the url of and it says server error.
All of this is quite weird to me as this is a major provider and what we do shouldn’t affect anything overly much. Bottom line is that NO is down and I can’t do anything about the site. Maybe I need to be reinstalled [no sniggering at the back there].
Anyway, as mentioned a few days back, I’ll continue here until Sunday evening and then make a decision.
By the way, WPdotcom tell me this is the 50th post at this site and we appear to have 152 comments.