Methane gas from 90 flatulent cows exploded in a German farm shed on Monday, damaging the roof and injuring one of the animals, police said.
High levels of the gas had built up in the structure in the central German town of Rasdorf, then “a static electric charge caused the gas to explode with flashes of flames,” the force said in a statement.
One cow was treated for burns, a police spokesman added.
JD adds one commenter’s take:
Is this where the Davos forum on economic theft is taking place? Did all the BS catch on fire?